About Voluntary Action Mid Surrey (VAMS)
Voluntary Action Mid Surrey (VAMS) is a local infrastructure organisation working in the District of Mole Valley and the Borough of Epsom and Ewell and. VAMS supports the Voluntary, Community and Faith Sectors (VCFS) to deliver a wide range of services to the residents and businesses of Mole Valley and Epsom and Ewell through core activities which are set out below.
- Direct recruitment and placing of volunteers.
- Information, guidance and support on volunteer recruitment,
- Information and support on:
- developing a business plan,
- financial recordkeeping,
- funding sources,
- organisational policies and procedures,
- Information on quality accreditation and
- Back office functions e.g. DBS checks,
- Advice and support for trustee development.
VAMS seeks to promote any charitable purposes for the benefit of the community in the local government district of Mole Valley and Epsom and Ewell.